Onward Play is searching for our next super-star recruiter! Onward Play is a division of Onward Search, a nationwide creative, marketing and technology staffing firm. You’ll be joining a financially-strong, privately-held company that was named one of America’s Best Recruiting firms in 2018 by Forbes, and won the Hearst Publication Top Workplaces of 2019 award!
Onward Play offers a full range of recruiting, staffing, and talent management solutions for temp staffing and direct hire. Onward Play specializes in serving gaming and immersive technology clients. We recruit for the top Video Game, Entertainment and Technology brands that accelerate the top gaming, device and VR / AR/ MR softwares, products and trends.
Here's what your day could look like:
· Work in a highly collaborative environment with total commitment to customer service and integrity
· Interact with gaming, design, and development candidates via our internal database, job boards, social networking, portfolio sites and networking events
· Thoroughly interview candidates and qualify them for open positions
· Consistently build and nurture a pipeline of best talent nationally
· Participate in our monthly office parties (virtual bingo, chili cook-offs, happy hours, outdoor picnics, photo contests and more!)
Here’s what your career could look like:
· Recruiters can move into a more client-facing role as Account Executives, if they enjoy building out client relationships, and have strong knowledge of the technology and development industry
· Recruiters and/or Account Executives can move into a sales role if they love the thrill of the hunt and have killer negotiation skills
· Account Executives and Sales Professionals can move into Director-level Management, running either the Recruitment or the Sales teams
· Directors can eventually run their own teams as Managing Directors, after leading strong performing teams on either the recruitment or sales side of the house
· Managing Directors can move into Regional VP positions, after showing they can motivate a team to deliver for our clients and change the lives of our candidates!
· Onward and Upward to the Executive Leadership team!
· Candidates should have 2+ years previous experience in the gaming, VR, design, tech and/or development staffing space
· Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
· Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills.
· Are comfortable engaging with strangers over the phone, in person, or via email.
· Passion for console, cloud, PC, Esports, mobile, tabletop or VR gaming is a huge plus!
Join our exciting and happy culture of creativity, collaboration, equality, and transparency, Diversity drives innovation and growth, it is the building blocks of how we construct our business. We uphold the highest standards in our commitment for inclusion. Our mission is to recognize and embrace diversity as well as promote equal opportunity for growth and professional development across all Talivity employees.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.
Your application was submitted successfully.